Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jornal Entry Chapter 3





Journal Entry 3


One quote that stood out to me states, "I think my school friends wanted to help me through my cancer, but they eventually found out that they couldn't." This quote stood out to me because by her thinking that, it could be true. I strongly believe that her school friends wanting to help her is beyond nice to help someone go through a serious illness. Hazel school friends can probably help her think and talk about happy stuff instead of talking about death. Her school friends maybe talked to her about their happy experiences in their happy to get a laugh out of her. Hazel school friends maybe tried to boost up her confidence knowing she have low self-esteem. They also may had showed her happy and funny things for interest and smile. Hazel is so depressed about her illness so maybe her school friends wanted so see some happiness in her. I predict that maybe they tried searching up treatments to cure the cancer but then realized that they couldn't. In my personal life I was very sick and my friends wanted to help me go through my sickness. My friends were telling me jokes and we was just having a funny conversation. I was had a good time converting with my friends. They were telling me about their funny life experiences, funny videos, and just making up stuff that was funny. All of that was fun. the only bad part about it was it didn't help me good enough to go through my sickness. My friends were really counting on helping me go through my sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment