Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Journal,Entry Chapter 2



                                                                 Journal Entry #2

The quote that stands out to me the most is stated "Good friends are hard to find a impossible to forget". This quote stood out to me because this quote is true. A lot of people out in this world can be called your friends but not good friends. Good friends wouldn't lead you into doing bad things. Good friends would stick around and help you with our life. If you need help with something your good friends would be there to help no matter how difficult the situation is. Good friends would lead you to a good path, not a bad path. These are m opinions of what good friends would and wouldn't do. It's impossible to find good friends because in my opinion it's not that many good friends in this world. Non good friends would laugh ad joke with you in your face and talk mad trash about you behind your back. Good friends would be honest with you. Good friends would accept you being honest with them. Good friends would try ways to make your bad days brighter. And good friends would accept you for you. In my personal I have a good friend who lives near me. Shes my good friend because she likes me for me. We're honest with eachother and we accept it. We give eachother advices on personal problems and issues. Also she enjoys my visits to her house. She helps boost my confidence knowing I have huge doubts on myself. She shows me a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment